Make something easy that the kids will love too with this wonderful recipe for lemon chicken in garlic & herb butter sauce. Take your family dinners to new levels with help from this video.
Ingredients you will need include:
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon TFM Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay, Hogue
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons TFM roasted garlic and herb finishing butter
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- 4 cups Osem Israeli Couscous, prepared according to package directions
Heat a skillet over medium high heat for two minutes. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to skillet and swirl to coat; add chicken thighs and sear for two minutes on each side to create a light crust. Remove pan from heat and add wine and lemon juice; lower heat to medium low.
Return pan to heat and begin scraping up browned bits as the chicken finishes cooking through, approximately three minutes. Place chicken on a serving platter. Whisk finishing butter into pan juices to make sauce. Pour sauce over resting chicken and garnish with lemon zest and optional parsley.
Cook Osem Israeli Couscous according to package instructions and serve chicken over couscous.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.