Garlic adds so much flavor to just about any dish and is a wonderful addition to combine with chicken. The one pot chef uses a plastic bag in which he throws the chicken in with a tasty garlic marinade and lemon halves before cooking.
Ingredients (serves 4)
2 large lemons
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1kg chicken nibbles (see note)
600g Pontiac potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
400g steamed green beans, to serve
Preheat oven to 200¬8C. Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. Serve with steamed beans.
* If chicken nibbles (also known as drummettes) are not available, you can use 1kg chicken wings instead. Cut wings at both joints and discard wing tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades