Trying to eat healthy and lose weight when you're a foodie is hard. Because when it comes down to it, most good food (we're thinking sweet, salty, fried, and crispy) is essentially a heart attack in a box. But every now and then you find a recipe that's both delicious and relatively healthy.
This recipe is one of them. These Mexican chicken chimichangas, or fried burritos, contain deep-fried meat and cheese. This version is healthier because it doesn't use a deep fryer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades