Looking for a delicious dinner to serve your family tonight? Whip up this kid-friendly chicken nuggets recipe in the microwave. To serve four people, I recommend four chicken breasts. For those with smaller appetites, half a chicken breast will do. For crunchier chicken nuggets you can interchange cornflake crumbs for the breadcrumbs. You will need chicken breasts, milk, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Once the nuggets are done, you can eat them. They taste great plain, or you might try dipping them in sauces such as honey, ketchup, or barbecue sauce. However you choose to eat them, you will like them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades