In this tutorial, we learn how to make moist southern fried chicken. First, clean your chicken and season it with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and dehydrated onions. Leave this for 8 hours, then add an egg wash to the chicken. After this, you will coat the chicken in flour and then heat up your oil. Deep fry the chicken until it's golden brown on both sides and cooked all the way through. You can use any type of oil that you prefer. Once the oil is finished, let it drain on a paper towel to get the oil out. Then, serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades