Alfred Prasad, Head chef at Michelin-starred Tamarind in London's Mayfair shows how to make his special Murgh Makhni. A delicious grilled chicken dish, simmered in creamed fresh tomatoes flavoured with ginger, fenugreek leaves and honey. The dish is said to have originated in the city of Delhi in the time of the Mughal Empire and is a fusion of Punjabi and Mughal cuisines. Delight in this Murgh Makhni recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades