This video tutorial is going to show you how to orange chicken burgers. This is a summer time burger. Ingredients are ground chicken, fresh mint, mayonnaise, one orange, sesame seed buns and salt. Take a pound of ground chicken in a bowl; add orange dressing, one tea spoon of salt and mix well. Take mayonnaise in another bowl, add finely chopped fresh mint and mix them. Make burgers out of your chicken and cook them on pan; about four minutes to a side. Once it is cooked, slice the buns, apply the mayonnaise mix on the top half side, put a burger and a slice of orange on the bottom half and then serve the burger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades