You may hate deep frying as much as Sue Mallick does. Fortunately, she has a cleaner, less greasy alternative: oven frying. This succulent chicken recipe is just the fix.
1/4 cup fat-free mayo
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup multigrain cracker crumbs (about 20 crackers)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 1/4 lb chicken breast strips
In a medium bowl stir together mayo, mustard, and spices. Combine cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl. Brush chicken strips evenly with mayonaisse mixture and dredge in cracker crumb mixture. Place chicken on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden, and chicken is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades