In this video, Betty shows you how to make southern oven-fried chicken breast. She starts out with two pounds of chicken by cutting each breast in half and removing any excess fat. Next, she sprinkles meat tenderizer on each breast and dredges it in flour. After coating each chicken breast in flour, it is lightly fried in a frying pan on the stove and sprinkled with some black pepper. When the chicken breasts turned golden brown, the pan should be removed from the stove and placed into a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees. The chicken should bake in the oven for 25 minutes. After baking, remove each chicken breast from the pan and place them on paper towels to remove any excess grease before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades