In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make parippu (dal / lentils) curry. This video is from Sri Lanka Cooking. Chop half an onion and four garlic cloves. You will also need cinnamon, salt, chilly powder, curry leaves, dried chilly, a cup of coconut milk and 2-3 tablespoons cooking oil. Take half a cup of washed lentils, put in half of the chopped onion and garlic, add cinnamon, salt, chilly powder, half a cup of water and put to boil. Once it boils, add in coconut milk. Now the curry is ready. Now for the tempering, heat 2-3 tablespoons cooking oil, add in the rest of chopped onions and garlic, dried chilly and stir fry till the onion turns brown. Now pour the curry into I and mix it. Your curry is now ready; serve it with rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades