This video shows how to make this spicy chicken dish.
The chicken breasts are marinated in advance for 24 hours. They are grilled with the skin down first, which helps preserve the moisture and flavor of the chicken.
Each grilled breast is sliced down the middle and topped with a mixture of Mozzarella, Monterey Jack and Chihuahua cheeses, and then some roasted poblano peppers.
The chicken is served over a bed of cilantro mashed potatoes, which is made by simply mixing chopped cilantro into the mashed potatoes. More of the cheese goes on top, then some Salsa Verde, a sauce made from tomatillos, jalapenos, cilantro and onions, and finally a sprinkling of red bell peppers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades