This is a video showing how to make Chinese orange chicken. It requires to make the Chicken, 1lb of Chicken cut into cubes and marinated in 1 tablespoon of sherry and 1 tablespoon of cornflowers for half an hour. Two garlic cloves, minced, and 1 inch of root ginger also minced are required. For the sauce, one third of a cup of fresh orange juice mixed with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon of sesame sauce, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and 4 teaspoons of chili paste. First, the wok is heated and 2 teaspoons of peanut oil are added. Then the ginger and garlic and ginger is added, followed by the chicken. The sauce is then poured on top of the chicken. It is important to not have the heat too high so that the chicken does not burn. Just cook until the chicken is done. Garnish with red chili and shredded green onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades