This video shows you how to make Curry Chicken. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: boneless chicken breasts, onions, black pepper, two (2) white potatoes, Jamaican curry powder, and garlic powder. In advance, you will want to prepare rice and set aside. For utensils, you will need a skillet and a spoon. Season the chicken first. Heat the skillet on high. Add chicken and onions to the skillet. Sauté. Peel the potatoes. Add a little water to the chicken. Add potatoes. You may need to add additional water. This water will become your gravy. To serve, spoon the Curry Chicken over rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades