Before you begin to make your skillet grilled chicken fajitas, place a skillet in your oven at about 350 degrees. You will also need flour tortillas. Heat up another pan and drizzle some olive oil into the pan. Slice up an onion and place in pan to brown. Add a pinch of sugar and a sprinkling of red wine vinegar to bring out the sweetness in the onions. Make sure you stir regularly so the onions don't burn. Choose either a red, yellow, or green pepper and wash it. Cut out the stem/top, pull out the core and remove the seeds. Cut the pepper into small pieces. Add it to the pan with the onion and stir. Next, take a chicken breast and cut that into small pieces. Place it in the pan with the other ingredients. Drizzle a bit more olive oil on top followed by a sprinkling of chili-lime, roasted garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and a little onion powder. Stir all of the ingredients and cook for about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove your hot skillet from the oven and spoon the fajita ingredients into the skillet. Brown your flour tortillas in another skillet. Spoon your fajita filling onto a tortilla. Top with cheese, salsa, sour cream, and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades