Discover one of the many joys of Portugal— chicken piri piri. Once you've tried this tasty chicken dinner, you'll never want to try another recipe! It's a wonderful mixture of spices that coat the chicken, which is cooked in a skillet with a little white wine. That's all there is to it. Some of the spice include chili powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and garlic powder. Robin Benzle of Chow Time shows you the secret to this simple Portuguese chicken piri piri dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades