Using turkey instead of ground meat, this recipe is a lighter version of traditional chili that's served in a bread bowl. Learn how to spice up chili and how beer can calm the spice if it's too hot. Ingredients needed are olive oil, onion, red bell pepper, garlic cloves, fat free ground turkey, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano, Thai chili sauce, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans, shredded Mexican cheese and fresh chopped cilantro. Always taste your creation before serving. Add some more chili powder, cumin, or hot sauce for extra kick. If you think it is too spicy, you can add some beer to lower the heat. Can be served in a bread bowl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades