In this tutorial, we learn how to make super crispy southern fried chicken. Ingredients are: 1 fresh cut up chicken, 2 c flour, 1 tbsp salt, 1/2 tbsp black pepper, 1 whole egg, 3/4 c milk, and cooking oil. First, fill the frying pan with enough cooking oil to cover the chicken. Then, place on medium heat and then start to make your chicken. Add in egg and milk, then mix well and set aside. Next, combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large plate and mix together. Wash the chicken and dry it, then dip into the egg wash and then roll in the flour coating. When the oil is hot, place the chicken into it and fry on each side until both are golden brown. When finished, let sit on a paper towel to cool and drain, then serve with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades