Mix 2 cups of balsamic vinegar with the zest of one orange in a pan. Put in 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice and two thirds a cup of dark brown sugar. Set it on the stove on for ten to fifteen minutes. Inject the solution into your chicken. Then season your chicken with your preferred method of seasoning. This video explains how to make your own seasoning. Then proceed to sprinkle your seasoning on your chicken. Make your rice to your specifications with herbs added that you like. Cook the chicken breasts at 350 degrees for about 35 to forty minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades