If you love eating Chicken Tandoori in your favorite Indian restaurant, then this recipe is for you. Learn how to make Tandoori-Style Chicken at home. Tandoori refers to the super-hot clay oven used to cook a lot of Indian bread and meat. You probably do not have a tandoori oven at home, but you can replicate the effect by cooking the chicken directly under a very hot broiler. You will need plain yogurt, onion, garlic gloves, salt, cumin, turmeric, black pepper, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades