This video explains how to make an orange chicken with only 230 calories. This is about making a recipe for orange chicken for people with kidney problems not on dialysis. It is low sodium. Chicken tenders are cut into strips. The sauce is made from 1/2 cup of orange juice, a 1/4 cup of brown sugar, a 1/4 cup of honey, and a 1 tablespoon of prepared mustard. Warm the sauce on the stove or in the microwave. The chicken is dipped in the sauce and then dipped into crumbled cornflakes and placed on a baking sheet. The oven is then pre-heated to 350 degrees and the chicken is cooked for 45 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades