In this tutorial, we learn how to make Thai chicken lo mein. First, add in 1/4 c chicken stock, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp corn starch to a bowl. Mix this together, then set aside. Heat up a skillet and add in cooking oil with chopped garlic. SautŽ the garlic until fragrant, then add in your chicken and cook for several minutes until finished. After this, add in your vegetable and continue to sautŽ. Now, add in the sauce and stir wit in the dish waiting for it to thicken. Add in your cooked noodles after this, then continue to stir until well combined and serve while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades