Victory Chinese Cell of Tulsa learned how to make this Thai Curry Chicken in their Homemade Chinese Cooking Class. Start by cutting one green bell pepper into pieces around one square inch in size. Fish sauce, seasoning sauce, white sugar, and salt are also needed, in addition to fresh raw chicken. Preheat a large, deep sauce pan on the stove top with a vegetable oil coating. Then make sure the coconut milk and panang curry paste are open. Add about half the can of curry paste to the oil in the heated pan. Stir it around in the oil until it is heated. Then slowly add half of the can of coconut milk. Mix the ingredients together over the heat for a couple of minutes. Next add the raw chicken that has been cut in strips. Let it simmer in the sauce for several minutes before adding a bit of salt, two teaspoons of sugar, two teaspoons of fish sauce, and two spoons of seasoning sauce. Continue cooking until the chicken is almost done. Add the chopped green pepper and cook until the chicken is completely finished and green pepper is tender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades