In this tutorial, we learn how to make traditional fried chicken. First, take your thawed chicken and dip them into a batter made of white flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. After this, dip the chicken into a bath of milk, then back into the flour batter. Do this to all the pieces of chicken then place the chicken into a pot full of hot oil. Let the chicken fry until it's golden brown and cooked all the way through. Make sure you turn on each side so the pieces get evenly fried. When finished, lay the chicken on a paper towel and let sit until chicken is not hot anymore. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades