In this video, we learn how to make traditional southern fried chicken. First, place ham, lard, and butter into a pot. Next, take your chicken and dip them into buttermilk and let dry. Next, dip the chicken into the batter, then fry them into the oil mixture you just made. You will cook the chicken until it's golden brown and cooked thoroughly. When finished, let the chicken sit on a paper towel to drain off an excess oil. Serve while it is still hot with your favorite sides, and enjoy a delicious homemade meal! Don't forget to turn the chicken over while cooking so you cook all sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades