In this video, we learn how to make turkey meat pies. You will need: 2 lbs ground turkey breast, 1/2 chopped onion, 1/2 chopped green pepper, 2 tbsp crushed garlic, 15 oz can tomato sauce, 1 c dry white wine, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, 1/4 c raisins, 1/4 c stuffed green olives, 2 tbsp olive oil, ready-made 5" dough, and 1 egg white. Now, cook the turkey in a large pan and break into small pieces. After this, drain the turkey from the fat and saute the onions, green pepper, and garlic. Add the turkey back in, along with cumin, oregano, crushed red pepper, and tomato sauce. Cook this and then add in the dry white wine along with salt and pepper. Continue to let this simmer for 30 minutes, then add in the raisins and green olives, combine together. Spray a sheet pan, then brush the edges of the dough with egg white wash. Spoon the mixture into the dough, then crimp and fold the edges with a fork. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then let cool and eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades