How to make wine-cooked cornish game hens
Start by cooking some bacon in a pan until it is crispy. Put some flour in a bowl and add some salt and pepper. Take the game hens and dip them in the bowl of flour, salt, and pepper. Then put the game hens in the pan with the bacon grease and cook them. The hens will leave a sauce in the fry pan. Take a whisk and mix it up. Now you are ready to finish the dish. Put the hen on a plate, put some of the sauce from the fry pan on the hen, and then add some of the cripsy bacon as a garnish. Serve it with some side dishes and you have a great dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades