Now we explain how to marinade and barbecue on the grill. Skill level is beginner. For great-tasting chicken, consider whole chickens over light or market chicken parts. Combine herbs and spices with oil and an acid like juice, vinegar, or yogurt; the acid tenderizes the meat. Marinade the chicken at room temperature for 20 minutes. Cook for 10 minutes on one side at medium heat. Cook on the other side for another 5 minutes and check the temperature. If the temperature is at 165 degrees it is finished cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades