In order to prepare poached chicken and shred it for salads, you will need the following: a pot, water, and 4 lbs of chicken breasts with the skin and bones. Place the chicken in the pot with its skin and bones on it. Cover it with water. Allow them to cook in the pot for 20-25 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat. Allow it to cool. After it had cooled, remove it from the pot. You can freeze the broth to be used later. Remove the skin. Then, begin shredding the chicken by peeling the meat back, going with the grain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades