This is a presentation of how to pound chicken breast. First, take your full chicken breast and lie it on your cutting board. Next, take your plastic wrap and lie it over your chicken. With your meat mallet, go ahead and start pounding out the chicken, but don't pound it so hard. Be patient. You want to start from the center and work your way out. As you are pounding out the chicken, you want to make sure that you use short even strokes. Be patient because this could take a few minutes, and that is how you pound chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades