Chicken wings are one of the most popular American appetizer recipes. Chef Tips host Jason Hill shares an easy recipe for these hot wings, buffalo style. Serve this awesome dish with Hill's blue cheese buffalo chicken dip. The ingredients are chicken wings, kosher salt, cracked pepper, flour, paprika, butter, canola oil and cayenne pepper sauce. Learn how to prepare these delicious chicken wings by watching this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades