This is a step by step video tutorial that shows you how to make a delicious barbecued chicken meal in a snap! There are many different ways to cook barbecued chicken such as in a pan on the stove, on a kitchen grill, or on an outdoor barbeque grill. In this video Betty will walk you through the steps to bake your barbecued chicken in the oven. First you will have to sprinkle your chicken with olive oil, meat tenderizer, and fresh ground pepper and bake at 400 degrees for 1/2 an hour. Next baste the chicken with barbeque sauce and bake for another 5 minutes. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades