In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare the bird for buttermilk fried chicken. First, take off the wing tips, then de-joint the wings. After this, take off the wings and thighs from the body and the legs. Now, use a large clever to remove the breasts from the chicken. Now, season the pieces with white pepper, dried herbs, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. After this is tossed, top this with buttermilk and let it soak for 6 hours. Now, prepare flour with salt, white pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and dried seasonings. Coat the chicken with the flour and then fry it in a Dutch oven until it's golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades