In this video, we learn how to prepare chicken for grilling. First, lay the chicken down onto a baking dish and pour over your favorite type of marinade and place it in the fridge overnight with plastic. A good marinade includes: onions, red pepper flakes, salt, sugar, soy sauce, and salt. You can include any more spices or seasonings that you would like, then mix it all together. After you have your chicken marinated overnight, you can start to grill it and cook it thoroughly. Serve during the summer with your favorite sides and enjoy as a delicious meal that's also nutritious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades