Learn how to prepare coq au vin in the slow cooker and impress your friends and family! In 12" skillet, cook bacon on medium heat. Remove with slotted spoon, transfer to 4 1/2 to 6 qt. slow cooker. Pour off all but 1 Tbs. fat from skillet; add chicken, and brown on med-high. Pour off fat.
Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to slow cooker; top with chicken. Add wine, rosemary, and salt to skillet; heat to boiling. Pour over chicken.
Cover slow cooker; cook on low 6 hours, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Transfer chicken and vegetables to platter; keep warm.
Pour sauce into saucepan. In cup, blend water and cornstarch; stir into sauce. Heat till sauce thickens and boils, stirring constantly. Boil sauce 1 min; pour over chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades