This video is about properly deep frying a turkey.
1. At least one hour before frying, heat up the oil.
2. Oil temperature is 350 degrees. Use clean, new oil.
3. Propane tank is at a distance from the fryer.
4. Season turkey.
5. Lower turkey into oil slowly (Take 60-90 seconds).
6. Wear gloves, long sleeves and/or socks.
7. Turkey takes a little over an hour to cook.
8. You need 2 thermometers-one to monitor the oil temperature and one to check the temperature of the turkey.
9. Keep the passages from the neck to the rear clear to drain oil.
10. Place top on fryer. Monitor. The temperature should remain at 350 degrees.
Viewer learns how to safely deep fry turkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.