Kat teaches us how to properly prepare and deep fry a turkey in this tutorial. First, make sure you have at turkey that is all the way thawed and your oil is heated up to 375 degrees outside near nothing that can catch on fire. After this, dry the turkey off completely so there is no moisture left on it. After this, you can apply a dry rub to the turkey, then stick it onto the deep frying handle. Place protective gear onto your body, then slowly push the turkey down into the oil. Let it cook until the internal temperature is all the way cooked, then let sit for ten minutes and then carve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades