This video shows you how to remove skin from raw chicken. The narrator says this is actually a healthier choice. To remove the skin from a raw chicken thigh, grasp the skin and pull it off in one piece. You can use a knife if it's necessary. To remove skin from a drumstick, start at the meaty end and pull down so it is removed all in one piece. In the end of the video, the viewer is reminded to wash their hands before and after handling raw meat to prevent spreading bacteria.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades