In this video it is demonstrated how to remove tenderloins from chicken breast. The tenderloin runs just beneath the breast bone it is a really nice and sweet piece of meat. It is white in color. To remove it take a chicken breast and flip it over so that you can see the breastbone. Then take a knife (or you can do it with your finger as well) and just cut across the breastbone. It is attached by a tendon so if you cut the tendon, the tenderloin comes out very easily. This is a simple way to remove the tenderloin from a chicken breast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades