With this video, we learn how to roast the perfect chicken. You want crisp skin with juicy chicken on the inside. To do this, you will take your raw chicken and rub it all around with some olive oil. Get into the small spots of the chicken so everywhere browns evenly. From here, you will add on any herbs or flavored butters that you want on the meat. After oiling, sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper. Then, tie the legs of the chicken together and place the chicken on a roasting rack. Place this in the oven for 30 minutes, then turn it over and continue cooking until it's fully cooked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades