Make fat-free, guilt-free turkey for you and the family. A delicious Holiday center piece, a recipe you'll be enjoying for years to come.In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Christmas roast turkey breast.
This is an 8-pound frozen turkey breast, thawed in the refrigerator for 3 ½ days, prepared with butter and salt, and then roasted in a roasting pan, covered with aluminum foil, in the oven for 4 hours at 325 degrees. During the last hour of roasting, the turkey breast is basted with its own juice occasionally. During the last half hour of roasting, the turkey breast is transferred to a pan that allows the turkey breast to be upright, to brown off the turkey breast. The turkey breast is done when a meat thermometer, inserted into the deepest part, reads 170 to 180 degrees. If you follow the instructions in this video, you will come out with a golden brown turkey breast with lots of delicious roast white meat turkey and turkey stock for gravy for a Christmas meal! Let the cooked turkey breast rest for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades