In this video from handmadetv we learn how to season and prepare chicken for grilling. You want to marinate your chicken before grilling. Marinades are made with a wide variety of seasonings. An Asian inspired one with ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, sesame oil, and soy sauce, are mixed together to make a marinade. You don't have to worry about exact measurements. Change them up as you like. The container or bag can be left at room temperature for 30 minutes or 24 hours in the fridge. Turn the chicken while marinating to make sure it's getting coated. Spice rubs or spice pastes are great as well. For a Mediterranean type spice rub, combine dried oregano, tarragon, thyme, rosemary, garlic, lemon, pepper, salt. Apply olive oil as well. The paste can be applied 15 minutes before grilling or up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated. Prepare entire chicken halves. Use poultry shears and cut along side the back bone. Remove the entire piece. Turn chicken over breast side up and with both hands press on rib cage and flatten it. Now cut the chicken in half. Trim off wing tips or extra skin that might cause flare ups. Apply rub or paste. These are some techniques to make your chicken more flavorful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades