In order to make Smoked Turkey, begin by brining it. Allow the turkey to soak in a brine. An ice chest can be used to brine the turkey. The brine is of your choosing. Season it with your preferred seasonings. Prepare your smoker. Use hickory wood chips. Light it. When the smoker is ready, place your turkey in your smoker. Close the lid. Allow it to smoke for 3 hours or until the turkey is done. If your smoker has a probe, then you will need to insert it. Try not to open it until the indicator tells you to. When the turkey is thoroughly cooked, serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades