This video by Matt Wright will teach you the easy way on how to truss and roast a chicken. Matt likes his roast chicken with a lot of pepper and salt on the outside. He seasons the insides of the chicken with a generous helping of fresh chopped rosemary, coarsely ground sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Then the joints of the chicken are rubbed with the seasoning. The chicken is trussed up by bending the wings backwards on the body and tying a string across the breast and over the wings. The string is crossed over to the legs which are tied tightly by securing the drumsticks of the chicken together. Once the chicken is trussed, season it on the outside, place it in a pan and roast it in an oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades