To truss a chicken start with a long piece of cotton twine. Place the chicken with the breast up and the legs pointing away from you. Run the twine under the butt of the chicken with equal amounts of twine on each side. Pull the twine between each leg and cross it over the middle. Then wrap the twine around the legs and cross it over again. Pull the twine over the thigh bones and hold it over each of the wings. Flip the chicken over and wrap a knot multiple times to hold the wings in tight. When the chicken is flipped over again, it should be in a tight package ready to roast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades