In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to truss poultry. Trussing is a technique that helps keep poultry in shape when cooking. To truss a chicken, begin by tucking the wing under the chicken and then flip it over. Wrap the string around the drumsticks, pull the string out toward the back of the bird and catching the tucked wings underneath the string. Flip the chicken over and tie the string over the breasts. Bring the ends of the string down and tie it under the strings the hold the drumstick together. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn how to truss a chicken to make it more appetizing when eaten.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades