Leslie Green from the Hungry Housewife shows you how to truss a chicken for cooking. To begin, you need of course, a whole raw chicken. You will also need about 3 feet of twine or string. Fold the twine in half so it is even on both sides. Place the chicken on its back with its legs facing upwards toward you. Place the twine underneath the chicken, and come up around each end of the chicken legs. Tuck the chicken's wings underneath its body. Pull the twine tight, and criss cross it so it goes underneath the sides of the legs, and then flip the chicken over still holding on to the twine and tie it tight in a bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades