This video explains how to truss chicken. First, it is explained that trussing is the process of tying a chicken such that it is better suited for cooking. One benefit is that trussing keeps the tips of the chicken's wings from burning during the cooking process. Another benefit that is explained is that trussing a chicken allows you to stuff the cavity of the chicken with something like onion or lemon while the chicken cooks. A figure eight pattern is made around the end of the drumsticks with cooking twine and the twine is then wrapped around the turkey and tucked under the wings. Next, the twine is tied tightly in the back of the turkey to finish the trussing process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades