Trussing a chicken can be a tedious task but YouTube user EasyAsPieRecipes is here to show you how to Truss a chicken the easy way. First put the chicken on it's back. Notice that the wings are sticking out, your going to want to tuck them into its sides as demonstrated. Next, you want to have a piece of twine to tie it around the chicken, and the way your going to want to tie it under the legs(or drumsticks) and make an "X" and then pull it back down and pull it under the legs so it'll actually go in-between the legs then tighten them to pull them together. After that your going to want to pull the string underneath the body to the back and tie it around the neck line. After that you simply turn it on it's back and it's ready to go into the oven in a very traditional and very "thanksgiving" kind of way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades