Imagine being a chicken looking down from above, in the after life. Wait. I am being manhandled by Christopher Walken. Yes, that iconoclastic guy from film.
This man has a long and fabled off-center career. Occasionally mainstream. He began in episodic tv in the early 1950's. Somewhere in 1990, he fondled the left breast of a good friend of mine for The King of New York: eeeewwww. He so often plays psychologically off kilter individuals that, in concert with his exceedingly mannered speech patterns, it is hard of us NOT to believe he is weird to the core. With that said, enjoy this video. How to Cook a chicken with pears by Christopher Walken. He clearly appreciates cooking. There is a real authenticity to his instructional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades