This is an instructional cooking video on how to make "Bang Bang Chicken", a spicy Chinese chicken dish, using leftover roast chicken. The instructor teaches you how to make the sauce in just a few minutes, for a quick and easy dinner with no cooking required. She starts by shredding the chicken and setting it aside. When making the sauce, she tells you all of the ingredients you need to add, and how much of each. She then blends the sauce, and pours it over her chicken. As a serving suggestion she serves the chicken over a salad which also has the "bang bang sauce" poured on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades